A world-class, skills-based diagnostic assessment designed by a global expert to help improve learning in your school.
IBT is skill-based and does not follow any single national curriculum, allowing students from all countries to be compared fairly.
On this page
High quality diagnostic testing for students in Grades 3–10
The IBT is not tied to a specific curriculum, allowing for fair comparisons between students across schools and around the world, and content is updated every year. How do your students compare?
The IBT solution
- Compare your students' performance to an international cohort
- Diagnostic testing designed to challenge students across a broad range of ability levels
- Assess deep conceptual understanding rather than simple recall of facts
- Recognise learning achievement, and monitor progress over time
IBT: improving learning since 2007
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
The IBT is skill-based and does not follow any single national curriculum, allowing students from all countries to be compared fairly.
School leaders and teachers worldwide use IBT to improve learning for every student.
Detailed, insightful reporting for schools
The IBT provides many different reports on student performance to help teachers and schools better understand where their students are positioned on the learning continuum.
- student performance on each question and subject strand
- subject scale scores to monitor student performance over time
- described achievement bands to outline each student's current skill set
- comparisons of students within the school, grade and class
- compare your students' performance nationally and internationally
- School leaders
- Classroom teachers
Easy-to-understand reports for students
Individual student reports contain:
- subject-specific feedback on every question
- a summary of strengths and areas for improvement
- comparison to other students at their school
- comparison to students participating in the IBT internationally
IBT reports allow teachers to compare the academic performance of students with other students in their school, their country and in schools around the globe.
International comparisons contained in IBT reports are based on a large sample of schools - predominantly international schools or national schools with an international focus, teaching at least 50 per cent of the curriculum in English - around the world.
|1 subject||RM 15|
|2 subjects||RM 30|
|3 subjects||RM 45|
|4 subjects||RM 55|
|5 subjects||RM 60|
IBT@Home: online, on demand testing now available for parents to purchase.