School leaders and teachers: improve learning in your school with a trusted assessment designed by experts.About IBT 2022 Dates and registration
- 600+ schools enrolled around the globe
- Detailed analysis of student performance
- New content added every year
- Online or paper delivery to suit your needs
IBT@Home is available to measure your child's knowledge and skills and track their progress over time.About IBT@Home Register for IBT@Home
- Measure learning at home quickly and simply
- Online tests, available on demand
- Receive an easy-to-understand analysis of results
- Track student development over time
Compare student results against international benchmarks, and against a described proficiency scale of student ability worldwide.
See a complete picture of student learning with a rich variety of reports and data provided to schools, as well as detailed individual reports for parents showing student progress.
World-class test content
New and stimulating content is developed for the IBT by ACER each year, a world leader in educational research, assessment and reporting.
A message from our CEO
ACER chief executive Professor Geoff Masters – a renowned expert in educational measurement – talks about Progressive Achievement, a revolutionary new way of thinking about assessment that powers the IBT.
ACER: bringing international expertise to Southeast Asia
ACER is an independent, not-for-profit educational research organisation. We bring ACER's global expertise to Southeast Asia for creating and promoting research-based knowledge, products and services to improve learning.