Measure your child’s learning
IBT@Home is a suite of assessments in English, Mathematics and Science that students can participate in at home. IBT@Home uses content administered as part of ACER’s International Benchmark Test (IBT) program and has test forms available from Grade 3 through to Grade 10.
On this pageRegister for IBT@Home
Online, on demand testing for students in Grades 3–10
School closures during the pandemic forced millions of students to learn from home. Use IBT@Home to determine how well your child progressed during remote learning.
The IBT@Home solution
- Compare your child's performance to an international cohort
- Diagnostic testing designed to challenge students across a broad range of ability levels
- Assess deep conceptual understanding rather than simple recall of facts
- Recognise learning achievement, and monitor progress over time
Detailed reporting based on internationally validated scales
Each personalised report contains:
- Subject-specific feedback on every question
- Clearly identified areas for improvement
- A summary of strengths and key capabilities
- Comparisons with reputable schools & previous years’ performance
IBT: improving learning since 2007
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
Schools around the world use IBT to improve learning for every student. Register now to try IBT@Home.
A message from our global assessment expert
ACER chief executive Professor Geoff Masters – a renowned expert in educational measurement – talks about Progressive Achievement, a revolutionary new way of thinking about assessment that powers the IBT.
ACER: bringing international expertise to schools worldwide
ACER is a not-for-profit educational research organisation with a mission to improve learning. ACER is trusted by schools around the globe to provide reliable, valid and evidence-based assessments, delivering more than 7 million assessments every year through our cutting edge online platform.
|Individual tests||$11.50 (AUD) per test|